Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Attractive salary and quarterly recognition bonus.
- Health care, PVI insurance, 15 days annual leaves.
- Flexible working time, offer English & IT courses.
- BI Technology, Big Data, Cloud Computing.
We are seeking experienced Technical Architect to join projects of our partner – GoodData company ( www.gooddata.com ) . GoodData is a software company headquartered in San Francisco, United States. GoodData was rated a Top 50 Private Cloud companies to work for by Battery Ventures and Glassdoor. Forrester identifies GoodData as a strong performer in The Forrester Wave together with Amazon, Microsoft, Oracle . The company markets business intelligence (BI) and big data analytics software for cloud computing . The value of GoodData extends far beyond immediate customers through the analytics provided by leading SaaS and technology companies that utilize the platform. The network is made up of more than 40,000 global businesses across tech, retail, e-commerce, travel, healthcare, digital media, entertainment and financial services.
What You Will Do
- Read & understand technical specifications, analyze product requirements, design
features, implement & test software components (unit testing).
- Ensure conformity of work to software quality standards.
- Work under the technical leadership of the Technical Architect and report to a Team
- Active participation in Agile Scrum sprint planning, demonstrations and solution releases.
- 5+ years experience with the software development: product specification, design,
implementation, QA, release, and maintenance
● Strong development experience with C and willing to learn other programming
● Experience with Perl/Python scripting language is a plus
● Excellent knowledge of OOP & design patterns
● Hands-on experience with REST API design, distributed systems, cloud based
● Good understanding of relational database design, transactional SQL and DBMS
(Oracle, MSSQL), experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL or Vertica
● Experience with CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers and GIT
● Excellent logical thinking ability, good problem solving, collaboration and communication
● Experience with scrum/agile environment is a plus
● Working proficiency in English
Why You’ll Love Working Here
1. Learning & Development
We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation’s need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
2. Pleasure Environment
We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
3. Recognition & Rewards
In addition to base salary, we recognise our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It’s our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.
- 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year.
- Quarterly review bonus.
- English and IT courses.
- Sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- Overseas/Domestic Company trip, and regular team building activities.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- Premium health care & insurance programs.
- Annual health check-up.
- Free parking fee for your bike.