Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Attractive salary and quarterly recognition bonus.
- Health care, PVI insurance, 15 days annual leaves.
- Flexible working time, offer English & IT courses.
We are seeking experienced QA (Test) Engineers to join projects of our partner – GoodData company (www.gooddata.com). GoodData is a software company headquartered in San Francisco, United States. GoodData was rated a Top 50 Private Cloud companies to work for by Battery Ventures and Glassdoor. Forrester identifies GoodData as a strong performer in The Forrester Wave together with Amazon, Microsoft, Oracle. The company markets business intelligence (BI) and big data analytics software for cloud computing. The value of GoodData extends far beyond immediate customers through the analytics provided by leading SaaS and technology companies that utilize the platform. The network is made up of more than 40,000 global businesses across tech, retail, e-commerce, travel, healthcare, digital media, entertainment and financial services.
What you will do
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will join testing mainly in web application as well as mobile application in responsive technique, and also other interesting applications, especially all are integrated at once. You are responsible for educating other team members on the subject of testing and expected to have better communication with developer teams in order to delivery the best quality.
- Act as QA gatekeeper. Bad code should not leak to production
- Prepare QA processes and systems for safe code delivery. Install, configure and maintain the software test environment.
- Automate – Help developers to speed up testing and delivery
- Plan and test – Define test plan, design tests, coordinate manual testing team. Estimate time required to complete planned testing. Design, develop and execute test cases on component/integration and e2e level to ensure product quality. Write and maintain clear, precise bug reports to submit to the bug tracking system.
- Communicate – Talk to Engineers and Ops daily. Work with development teams to reproduce and resolve problems.
- Analyze defects and test results to be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Active participation in Agile Scrum sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and solution releases.
- 3+ years of software development and testing experience.
- Experience in clarifying feature requirements with developers and businesses in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements.
- Good understanding of relational database design and transactional SQL and DBMS (Oracle, MSSQL).
- Excellent logical thinking ability, good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Be active and willing to learn and adapt new technologies.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science
- Working proficiency in English
- Strong object oriented programming, debugging, and test automation skills with Java, Selenium.
- Experience of writing unit testing codes in various unit testing frameworks like Mocha, NUnit or JUnit
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD Jenkins, Docker containers and GIT
- Familiarity with REST, SOA and other architectural concepts
- Experience in testing, designing and developing complex enterprise applications.
1. Learning & Development
We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation’s need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
2. Pleasure Environment
We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
3. Recognition & Rewards
In addition to base salary, we recognise our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It’s our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.
- Attractive salary and quarterly recognition bonus
- 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year.
- Quarterly review bonus.
- English and IT courses.
- Sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- Overseas/Domestic Company trip, and regular team building activities.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- Premium health care & insurance programs.
- Annual health check-up.
- Free parking fee for your bike.