Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Attractive salary and quarterly recognition bonus.
- Health care, PVI insurance, 15 days annual leaves.
- Flexible working time, offer English & IT courses.
As a QA/QC Engineer, you’re expected to join testing mainly in web application as well as mobile application in responsive technique, and also other interesting applications, especially all are integrated at once.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop and execute test cases on component/integration and e2e level to ensure product quality.
- Write and maintain clear, precise bug reports to submit to the bug tracking system.
- Work with development teams to reproduce and resolve problems.
- Create test documentation in support of manual exploratory testing.
- Estimate time required to complete planned testing.
- Analyze defects and test results to be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Active participation in Agile Scrum sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and solution releases.
- Proactively work with members of the Agile team.
- Contribute to continuous quality assurance improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of software development and testing experience.
- A degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience in clarifying feature requirements with PMs, developers and businesses in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements.
- Ability to influence and drive quality across teams, locations and organizations.
- Good understanding of relational database design and transactional SQL and DBMS (Oracle, MSSQL).
- Good English skills in reading, writing and speaking.
- Excellent logical thinking ability, good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Be active and willing to learn and adapt new technologies.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
1. Learning & Development
We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation’s need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
2. Pleasure Environment
We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
3. Recognition & Rewards
In addition to base salary, we recognise our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It’s our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.
- 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year.
- Quarterly review bonus.
- English and IT courses.
- Sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- Overseas/Domestic Company trip, and regular team building activities.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- Premium health care & insurance programs.
- Annual health check-up.
- Free parking fee for your bike.