Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Attractive salary and quarterly recognition bonus.
- Health care, PVI insurance, 15 days annual leaves.
- Flexible working time, offer English & IT courses.
- BI Technology, Big Data, Cloud Computing.
- Build up framework for functional tests and performance tests.
We are seeking experienced engineers to join projects of our partner – GoodData company (www.gooddata.com). GoodData is a software company headquartered in San Francisco, United States. GoodData was rated a Top 50 Private Cloud companies to work for by Battery Ventures and Glassdoor. Forrester identifies GoodData as a strong performer in The Forrester Wave together with Amazon, Microsoft, Oracle.
The company markets business intelligence (BI) and big data analytics software for cloud computing. The value of GoodData extends far beyond immediate customers through the analytics provided by leading SaaS and technology companies that utilize the platform. The network is made up of more than 40,000 global businesses across tech, retail, e-commerce, travel, healthcare, digital media, entertainment and financial services.
What You Will Do
- Design, develop and execute automated tests including functional, performance, load and longevity tests.
- Perform maintenance and operational tasks (reconfiguration, updating, monitoring) on test environments (integration, performance and pre-production clusters).
- Analyze test results to be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Work with development teams to reproduce and resolve problems.
- Estimate time required to complete planned testing.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Java development (debugging/troubleshooting), OOP
- 2+ years of experience in Web testing/mobile testing using tools like Selenium, Appium
- Experienced with performance and load testing.
- Experience of writing unit testing codes in various unit testing frameworks like TestNG or JUnit.
- Experience with continuous integration systems like Jenkins/Hudson.
- Ability to perform system-wide root cause analyses and drive improvements
- Good understanding of relational database design and transactional SQL and DBMS (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Excellent logical thinking ability, good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Good English skills in reading, writing and speaking
- Experience on Object Oriented analysis, best practices and design patterns.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
- Be active and willing to learn and adapt new technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure and on various assignments
Why You’ll Love Working Here
1. Learning & Development
We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation’s need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
2. Pleasure Environment
We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
3. Recognition & Rewards
In addition to base salary, we recognise our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It’s our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.
- 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year.
- Quarterly review bonus.
- English and IT courses.
- Sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- Overseas/Domestic Company trip, and regular team building activities.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- Premium health care & insurance programs.
- Annual health check-up.
- Free parking fee for your bike.