Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Attractive salary and quarterly recognition bonus.
- Health care, PVI insurance, 15 days annual leaves.
- Flexible working time, offer English & IT courses.
- BI Technology, Big Data, Cloud Computing.
We are seeking experienced Technical Architect to join projects of our partner – GoodData company ( www.gooddata.com ) . GoodData is a software company headquartered in San Francisco, United States. GoodData was rated a Top 50 Private Cloud companies to work for by Battery Ventures and Glassdoor. Forrester identifies GoodData as a strong performer in The Forrester Wave together with Amazon, Microsoft, Oracle . The company markets business intelligence (BI) and big data analytics software for cloud computing . The value of GoodData extends far beyond immediate customers through the analytics provided by leading SaaS and technology companies that utilize the platform. The network is made up of more than 40,000 global businesses across tech, retail, e-commerce, travel, healthcare, digital media, entertainment and financial services.
What You Will Do
As a Technical Architect, you will manage engineering teams responsible for the design, implementation, testing and integration of software and firmware products for our platform.
You will provide direction and coordination for new technology programs and ensure the successful development and delivery of projects. As part of this role, you will also be responsible for mentoring and developing your team members’ career paths (technical tracks).
- Provide leadership to a diverse group of talented engineers across software, application development and cloud services — communicate high-level technical strategy and product vision, encourage technical discussions, promote cross-functional projects, and facilitate code reviews to drive the shipping of high quality code into production and on time completion of projects.
- Drive innovation of product solutions by staying abreast of technology trends and ensuring solutions are engineered for a secure, reliable, high performance, high availability experience for end users.
- Deeper follow-up investigation of technical tasks with engineering team (troubleshooting, issue investigations, bug reporting).
- Influence the team’s success through technical as well as people leadership skills.
- Grow your team — work with recruiting to source, hire, and onboard talented and passionate engineers.
Your Skills and Experience
- You are a leader who can motivate technical teams to design, test and ship maintainable code within a fast-paced, collaborative production environment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills , exceptional communication skills , and wisdom gained from building and leading teams responsible for large scale projects.
- You LOVE guiding and mentoring engineers along their career path — whether they are a seasoned veteran or a recent college graduate
- You are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and thrive in a fast paced, constantly moving environment.
- You are open minded, transparent, be able to show compassion and adaptable.
- You are self-aware and dependable.
- Strong development experience with C or Java programing language.
- Experience with Perl or Python scripting language is a plus
- Hands-on experience with REST API design, distributed systems, cloud based solutions, databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Vertica)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science
- Significant experience technical leading teams of software engineers (5+ years experience technical leadership in software engineering environment; 8+ years overall experience)
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Strong technical skills and willingness to learn
- Experience with distributed application development and enterprise application design patterns
- Understanding of computer science principles including data structures, programming languages, operating systems, software engineering, databases, hardware, or networking
- Experience with agile development methodologies and leading a team in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Working proficiency in English
Why You’ll Love Working Here
1. Learning & Development
We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation’s need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
2. Pleasure Environment
We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
3. Recognition & Rewards
In addition to base salary, we recognise our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It’s our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.
- 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year.
- Quarterly review bonus.
- English and IT courses.
- Sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- Overseas/Domestic Company trip, and regular team building activities.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- Premium health care & insurance programs.
- Annual health check-up.
- Free parking fee for your bike.