Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Attractive salary and quarterly recognition bonus.
- Health care, PVI insurance, 15 days annual leaves.
- Flexible working time, offer English & IT courses.
We are seeking an experienced UI Technical Architect to join projects of our partner – GoodData company (www.gooddata.com). GoodData is a software company headquartered in San Francisco, United States. GoodData was rated a Top 50 Private Cloud companies to work for by Battery Ventures and Glassdoor. Forrester identifies GoodData as a strong performer in The Forrester Wave together with Amazon, Microsoft, Oracle. The company markets business intelligence (BI) and big data analytics software for cloud computing. The value of GoodData extends far beyond immediate customers through the analytics provided by leading SaaS and technology companies that utilize the platform. The network is made up of more than 40,000 global businesses across tech, retail, e-commerce, travel, healthcare, digital media, entertainment and financial services.
As a Technical Architect, you will work with development teams, product management and other architects on all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the implementation with the focus on the UI front-end.
- Contribute to the high-level technology vision and roadmap – maintain technology roadmap for the UI front-end of the platform
- Drive analyzing and cracking of hard cross-team problems/topics
- Keep an eye on interesting technology trends, educate others, reflect them in the evolving technology vision
- Help Product Management to understand technical and cost implications of feature requirements and raise awareness of important technical topics that need to be prioritized
- Drive the preparation of the high-level technical design artifacts for software deliverables – involve and communicate with the respective engineering teams
- Educate others about the architecture of the services your are responsible for
- Communicate the big picture and technical direction to the engineering teams
- Gain first-hand experience with the impact of the architectural decisions by contributing to the implementation
- You have good analytical thinking, problem solving skill, communication skill in both written and spoken; open-minded and able to consume constructive feedback.
- You are a leader who can motivate technical teams to design, test and ship maintainable code within a fast-paced, collaborative production environment.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, exceptional communication skills, and wisdom gained from building and leading teams responsible for large scale projects.
- You LOVE guiding and mentoring engineers along their career path — whether they are a seasoned veteran or a recent college graduate
- You are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and thrive in a fast paced, constantly moving environment.
- You are open minded, transparent, be able to show compassion and adaptable.
- You are self-aware and dependable.
- Strong technical skills and willingness to learn
- Hands-on experience with React; (Redux experience in large application is a big plus)
- Hands-on experience with REST API design, distributed systems, cloud based solutions, databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Vertica)
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Experience with distributed application development and enterprise application design patterns
- Understanding of computer science principles including data structures, programming languages, operating systems, software engineering, databases, hardware, or networking
- Significant experience technical leading teams of software engineers (5+ years experience technical leadership in software engineering environment; 8+ years overall experience)
- Experience with agile development methodologies and leading a team in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Working proficiency in English
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science
Why You’ll Love Working Here
1. Learning & Development
We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation’s need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
2. Pleasure Environment
We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
3. Recognition & Rewards
In addition to base salary, we recognise our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It’s our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.
- Attractive salary and quarterly recognition bonus
- 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year.
- Quarterly review bonus.
- English and IT courses.
- Sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- Overseas/Domestic Company trip, and regular team building activities.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
- Premium health care & insurance programs.
- Annual health check-up.
- Free parking fee for your bike.